With the SECURE Act 2.0 nearing passage in Washington, now is a good time to take note of current retirement planning trends. From annuities to student loans to Section 199A, retirement planning is trying to catch up with the new world order.
Between MEPs, PEPs and state-run plans, new attempts are taking place to get retirement vehicles into the hands of more Americans. However, hurdles remain. In certain areas, ERISA plans have never caught on, such as the solo practitioner market. This has left millions without an effective and efficient way to save for retirement. Additionally, lawsuits around retirement plans are growing, putting pressure on those who want to serve the arena.
You can learn more about how to approach retirement planning amid expected administrative changes and other policy proposals by joining our webinar “Current Retirement Plan Trends for 2022.” Hosted by Jamie Hopkins, Carson’s Managing Partner, Wealth Solutions, and Bonnie Treichel, Chief Solutions Officer at Endeavor Retirement, this webinar will cover:
• How the Biden administration might rework the 401(k) tax benefits
• The proposed changes to tax credits around setting up retirement plans
• The SECURE Act 2.0
• The importance of the new ERISA fiduciary rules
• How to handle potential tax and legal changes under a new administration
• How to incorporate qualified retirement plans into small business owner planning
• And more!
It all takes place Thursday, April 21, at 1 p.m. CT, and the cost to register is $49. Save your seat by filling out the form!