Are you feeling overwhelmed and unproductive? Do you struggle to balance your work and personal life? It’s time to take control of your productivity and achieve your goals with ease!
Luckily, we have just the expert to help you do so.
In this episode, Barbara Kay, a business psychology and productivity coach, reminisces about her first money memory of thriftiness on a family vacation before delving into her specialty of coaching financial professionals. Barbara shares her expertise in coaching professionals and offers practical tips that can be applied to anyone’s daily routine. Barbara draws on her background in clinical psychology and shares stress-busting tips she uses with her clients. She also discusses the concept of the “negative cognitive set” and its impact on emotions, providing invaluable advice for anyone looking to improve their mental health.
Topics Barbara shares more on:
- Three crucial questions advisors should ask when seeking a coach
- Effective stress management techniques that Barbara uses with her clients
- Understanding the “negative cognitive set” and its impact on emotions
- The positive impact of coaching for financial advisors
- Stress coaching and how it can be utilized for cognitive restructuring
- …And more!
- Terence ‘Bud’ Crawford: Fighting for Change
- The $14 Trillion Woman: Your Essential Guide to Engaging the Female Client by Barbara Kay
Connect with Jamie Hopkins and Ana Trujillo Limón:
Connect with Barbara Kay:
- Barbara Kay Coaching
- LinkedIn: Barbara Kay
- Twitter: @barbarakaycoach
- Phone: 630-212-5460
About our Guest:
Barbara Kay is a Business Psychology and Productivity Coach with 25+ years of experience. With dual degrees in Clinical Psychology and Coaching, she offers coaching, consulting, and speaking on Growth, Productivity, Teams, Client Relationships, Communication, Change, and Leadership. Professionally licensed and a member of the American Psychological Association, Barbara prioritizes ongoing education. As a Woman Business Enterprise and Certified Diversified Supplier, Barbara understands the importance of inclusivity and strives to create an inclusive and empowering coaching environment for all clients.
Carson Group is committed to advancing financial literacy. Our coaches work with thousands of FPA members. Schedule a consultation to learn how Carson can help you help your clients and grow your business.