How Small Business Owners Can Make the Most of the CARES Act
It’s a challenging time to be a small business owner, and while help has arrived under the CARES Act, it’s a complex law to navigate.
It’s important to help your clients leverage the stimulus package in a way that makes the most sense for their businesses. We’re hosting a webinar on Tuesday that will give you a thorough understanding of the CARES Act and its provisions, empowering you to answer their questions.
Please join Jamie Hopkins, Director of Retirement Research at Carson, for this special online presentation: “How Small Business Owners Can Make the Most of the CARES Act.”
And as an advisor running your own firm, you can also benefit from some of these same strategies. Reserve your spot today by clicking here or on the button below.
Get ready to dive into:
- The Paycheck Protection Program and loan forgiveness
- How and when to apply for the Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- The Employee Retention Credit
- How to improve cash flow by delaying employer payroll taxes
- Proactive business planning steps that can save money now