The political system has consequences for your clients’ finances, especially their retirement.
With many crucial programs like Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid experiencing funding issues, reform could be on the way – and the new Biden administration will impact the direction of that reform.
Savings vehicles like the 401(k) and tax plans will also potentially look different over the next four years than the previous four.
Join Jamie Hopkins, Managing Director of Carson Coaching, for a special webinar on January 21 at 1 p.m. CT to discuss where this election cycle will leave the markets. He’ll answer the big questions:
• How could the Biden administration reform 401(k)s?
• What regulatory reforms could a new administration bring?
• What will the future of Social Security look like?
• What might a change in power in DC mean for tax policy?
• SECURE Act 2.0 – will the new bipartisan retirement bill take flight?