Excell is returning to Las Vegas for its 37th edition in 2022, but it won’t be the same Excell you’ve seen before. The financial services industry is rapidly evolving, and we want to help you evolve with it. We want you to be a part of the R/evolution.
Registration for Excell is open now, and early bird pricing runs through April 8: $599 for Carson Coaching members and $1,199 for general attendees. If you want to evolve as an advisor or business owner, if you want actionable takeaways you can implement right away, if you want to help revolutionize this industry, then Excell is the conference for you.
So, what can you expect when you join us in Las Vegas from September 13-15?
- More than 15 keynote speakers, including two-time Olympic gold medalist and World Cup champion Abby Wambach
- Breakout sessions led by industry thought leaders
- Three networking receptions, including our closing night pool party
- An Expo Hall with more than 60 industry-leading vendors, featuring awesome swag, special giveaways and more
- Live recordings of industry podcasts
- Next Chapter, a bookstore featuring the works of Excell speakers, guests, a full-service barista and more
- Team-building opportunities
- Impactful philanthropy campaigns
- Available CE credits
- And more!
Plus, it will all take place at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – a luxury resort in the heart of the Strip featuring more than 25 restaurants, two pools, a spa and salon, shops, gaming and more!
We’ll have more details to share in the coming months, including additional keynote speakers, breakout session topics and more! But remember, early bird pricing is only good through April 8, so don’t hesitate to join the R/evolution!