In today’s fast-paced world, it’s easy to get distracted by new technologies and trends. Marketing is no exception. In the ever-evolving market environment, how can marketers provide strategies that generate real value for their organizations?
In today’s episode of the Framework, Jamie Hopkins and Ana Trujillo Limon talk with Mary Kate Gulick, CMO at Carson Group, FinServ Marketing Leader, and Amazon Bestselling Author.
Having worked with some of the world’s top digital marketing agencies and Fortune 500 marketing departments, Mary Kate has made her mark on the world of content marketing. Over the past 20 years, she has helped entrepreneurs, businesses, and global enterprises build their brands and messaging strategies.
Mary Kate talks with Jamie and Ana about the biggest barriers to advisor growth, personal branding, and why professional goals should align with values.
- What made Mary Kate believe money was dangerous.
- How she fell in love with marketing.
- The biggest barriers to growth for advisors.
- The pitfalls of trying to please everyone.
- Mary Kate’s thoughts on personal branding.
- Why keeping your professional goals aligned with your values is essential.
- Examples of companies with great branding and marketing strategies.
- The advice Mary Kate would give to her 25-year-old self.
- The legacy Mary Kate wants to leave behind.
“We get shiny object syndrome in a major way particularly when it comes to marketing. The most successful advisors have found one or two things that work really well for them. If you stay focused on something that you are willing to put the time in to figure out that formula, and then continue to work that and scale it up, that works really well.” – Mary Kate Gulick
- Mary Kate Gulick on LinkedIn
- Mary Kate Gulick on Instagram
- Mary Kate Gulick on Twitter
- Mary Kate’s website
- TD Ameritrade Institutional
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Brené Brown
- Enjoy Life