What money, health, happiness, and resiliency have in common is that we can’t do it alone. We need to have each other to keep going.
In this episode, Jamie Hopkins, Managing Partner of Wealth Solutions, speaks with Will Morales, Body Engineer, and Ron Carson, CEO and Founder of Carson Group, at Partner Summit about the concept of money as an energy exchange. They delve into prioritizing health and the impact of fitness and nutrition on overall well-being. Will shares his journey of resilience, overcoming prostate cancer, and realizing that his true happiness comes from health and resilience rather than money.
Will and Ron discuss:
- Will’s favorite sweet and savory foods, and first money memory of a pursuit for money
- The laws of polarity around money
- Will’s story of resilience
- Food’s role as medicine
- What Will loves about fitness, training people, and the amenities at Carson HQ
- Their shared passion for maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Where they would go if they had one place in the world to visit
- And more
- The Soul of Money by Lynne Twist
- Cured by Jeffrey Rediger M.D.
- The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
- The Book of Mastery by Paul Selig
- Midnight Library by Matt Haig
Connect with Jamie Hopkins and Ana Trujillo Limón:
Connect with Will Morales:
Connect with Ron Carson:
Carson Group is committed to advancing financial literacy. Our coaches work with thousands of FPA members. Schedule a consultation to learn how Carson can help you help your clients and grow your business.